So You Think You Can Dance?

Guest post from: Mohamed Simon

One of the greatest shows to watch on television is "So you think you can dance?" I love to watch this show to see just how competitive dancers can be with one another. There is nothing I enjoy more than watching dancers become truly competitive with one another on this show. I find this show to be so fascinating and amazing to watch. It is so much fun to watch this show whenever I am bored. I love watching this show for free on my satellite tv from http://www.direc4u.com/ on demand.

This show is truly so great, because it off! ers so much insight into what it is like to be a dancer. Being a dancer is truly such hard work. A dancer truly has to have his or her act together, in order to make it in the world of dancing. Dancing can be so competitive, especially when all of the top dancers are in perfect physical condition. Many dancers have perfect bodies that enable them to do all sorts of twists and turns on this show.

I think this show is so much fun to watch for its high energy too. Whenever I am in the need of a bit of energy, I will simply watch this show for a great pick me up. When I get tired from law school, this show definitely puts things in perspective!

Comments